Managing your financial life is easier with Money Manager, the next generation of personal financial management. Now, it’s easy to create your personalized budget and savings goals, set alerts, track your progress, and view all of your accounts in one place; even credit cards and loans. You can even manage you accounts from other institutions! Everything you need to help you reach your financial goals all from your smartphone, computer, or tablet!
- View all of your financial accounts, even those from other institutions*
- View checking, savings, credit card, loan, and investment accounts
- Easily create customized budgets and savings goals
- Automatically categorize debit transactions into budget categories
- Track progress visually with charts and graphs
- Monitor income and upcoming bills with the Cashflow Calendar
- Calculate net worth by adding your assets and debts, including stocks
- Conveniently access Money Manager from anywhere using your computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Receive email or text alerts** to notify you when you have an upcoming bill, exceed a spending target, or when you are close to reach a financial goal
- Money Manager is safe, secure, and FREE!
Get started with our FREE Money Manager today:
- Login to Online Banking. (Need an Online Banking User ID, click here)
- Choose Money Manager from the green Menu Bar
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Enroll!
Prefer to enroll in Money Manager through a mobile device? Download our Mobile Banking App today and enroll on the go from the convenience of your smartphone!
Not a customer of the bank yet? With Money Manager as your personal financial assistant, you'll want to be soon. Here's how to get started:
- Visit a branch to open an account or open an account online
- Set up an Online Banking User ID
- Login to Online Banking
- Select Money Manager from the top menu bar
- Accept the Money Manager Terms and Conditions, and click enroll!
*Some financial institutions or accounts may not be viewable.
**Your mobile carrier’s data and text charges may apply.
An Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.